We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 13 October 2014

#124 Triple B, Winner and Top 5

Before we get down to announcing the winner and top 5 from our last challenge, I have to comment on the entries we received. To those of you who read the challenge, and saw that we had a specific list of Bs to choose from, and entered appropriate creations with at least three of those Bs, thank you. However, well over half of our entrants, clearly didn’t read the post because they entered creations with entirely different Bs to the ones we listed right at the top of our challenge. I always put the challenge details at the top of the page so you don’t have to scroll through paragraphs of other stuff just to find what we are asking of you, so please, please, could you have the courtesy of actually reading those requirements before entering your card/creation in the linky. It’s not sufficient to see the title and assume you know what we are asking, nor is it sufficient to use a challenge directory website and assume you know what we are asking from there either. I feel as if I am banging a boring drum here, but I don’t think it’s much to ask that you just check that what you are adding to the linky actually matches what we have asked you to do! Some people even entered 5 Bs NONE of which were on our list!
 
Sadly I had to delete a number of entries because it’s not fair on the people who have read and entered an appropriate piece.
 
Right enough of the moaning, down to business ….
 
Pamellia has chosen the winner from her Triple 'B' Challenge as follows:-

Thank you all for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More...
 
  

for the Aspects of Design stamp sheet

9 - Paper Talk with Samra
 

and Pamellia's Top 5 are



Congratulations to you all, please feel free to display our Winners' or Top 5 badge on your blogs.
 
Would the winner please contact me at the address in the sidebar stating the number of the challenge, the title of the challenge and which prize they have won in the subject line

The winner has until 26th October to claim their prize, after which time I am afraid the prize will be forfeit.





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top5 I would like to congratulate the other top picks and the winner, the DT projects are awesome.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much girls for that top5, i'm so gratefull, congrats to winner and top, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I just saw that my card was chosen to be a Winner of this fabulous challenge!!! Thank you so very much! This is such an honor!!! I shall display the badge proudly :) I am in the middle of creating a card for current challenge. It is always so much fun to play at Crafty Card Makers and More...Hugs :) Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I am so honoured to be one of the Top 5, big congratulations to the others and thank you! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies for picking my gift bag in your top 5 and huge congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 5 and congratulations to the winner and all the other top fivers too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.